I love spending time with my kids but it’s increasingly difficult to actually have a conversation with them when they’re surrounded by devices with screens that steal their attention. Over Memorial Day weekend, my family and I went on our first camping trip of the year. It was a fun-filled weekend where we all got to spend time together, away from internet access, where we actually – GASP! – talked to each other!
We splashed around in creeks:
We roasted marshmallows and made s’mores over a campfire:
We even showed off our inner… I don’t know what:
It’s moments like these that power the biggest smiles. So this Father’s Day, Oral-B is celebrating fatherhood’s little moments and the dads that bring smiles to their families every day and that’s why I’m very excited to be partnering with them. Oral-B has taken a strong, pro-dad stance with their latest marketing campaign, which is a very welcome change!
In their second year of this Father’s Day program, P&G Oral Care has partnered with March of Dimes, a leading organization for healthy, happy families that celebrates mothers and fathers every day. P&G Oral Care is also joining forces with members of “Football’s First Family,” New York Giants’ quarterback Eli Manning, his father Archie and his daughter Ava – to celebrate fatherhood’s little moments.
You can watch their new video below and afterward, I invite you to share your favorite fatherhood moment and photo/video with #powerofdad!
Why Is Oral-B Doing All Of This?
Aside from being a brand dedicated to making people healthier by promoting good oral hygiene, Oral-B, the worldwide leader in the toothbrush market, is constantly improving their word hole-cleaning products. The coolest new product takes oral care to the extreme with the introduction of its newest and most technologically advanced power toothbrush, the Oral-B 7000 BLACK.
As the premium option for the Oral-B lineup, the Oral-B 7000 BLACK features Oral-B’s signature oscillating, rotating and pulsating technology and provides superior cleaning and a more personalized brushing experience compared to a regular manual toothbrush. With its sleek design and top of the line features, even the most discerning consumers will note, and benefit from, the unparalleled design and technology it offers.
Still not impressed? Feast your eyeballs on the features of this toothbrush!
Engineered To Perform
- Oral-B’s signature oscillating, rotating and pulsating technology provides a superior tooth-by-tooth clean to remove up to two times more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush.
- Features 8,800 oscillations per minute and 40,000 pulsations per minute to create shearing forces for excellent cleaning efficacy.
- Six modes for a more personalized brushing experience including an extra “Tongue Cleaner Mode” along with standard Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage modes.
- Quadrant pacing signals every 30 seconds to guide quadrant switching; at the end of two minutes a longer signal indicates when the dental professional recommended brushing time period has been reached.
- SmartGuide wireless display with while-you-brush feedback to help you brush thoroughly, gently and for the dentist-recommended two minutes.
- Indicator® bristles remind you to replace your brush head every 3 months, or once they’ve faded halfway.
- Accelerates to top speed faster than a race car
- Features a premium travel case
- Unique book style packaging
Pretty awesome, huh? If your old man has breath that could wake the dead, maybe it’s time to get that gadget-loving dad the gift of a healthier, cleaner smile with the new Oral-B 7000 BLACK! Still not convinced? Let’s sweeten the pot for you with a $7-off coupon. Just click the button below!
Disclosure: I partnered with Oral-B and Life of Dad, LLC for the #PowerofDad Father’s Day promotion and was compensated for my involvement. Unfortunately for my family, they didn’t send me an Oral-B 7000 BLACK, so it looks like I’m keeping my zombie breath.